Flowserve IPS Wireless technology provides cost-effective, reliable and scalable data communication systems that enhance customer productivity and profitability. IPS Wireless employs open platform architecture to ensure it will interface and integrate easily with most existing instrumentation, software and controllers. Its non-line-of-sight technology guarantees reliable data communication in even the most hard-to-reach locations.
Data can be integrated from existing monitoring devices outputting analog or digital signals, then transmitted wirelessly from tanks, pipelines, pumps and other rotating equipment. Supported communications include: 4/20 mA, pulse, milliVolt and Modbus. Devices operate in several frequency spectrums (902-928 MHz, 868 MHz or 2.4 GHz) and are certified to ATEX and CSA/NRTL Class 1 Div. 1.
General Industries, Power Generation, Chemical Processing, Water Resources, Oil and Gas
Whether for portable or fixed assets or analog or digital instruments, Flowserve has wireless solutions for equipment performance monitoring, process monitoring and asset management. Solutions are configured to meet specific site needs and are comprised of the following devices.
- Multiple- and Single-Point Transmitters provide wireless data acquisition and transmission of analog and digital signals in a single self-contained, self-powered unit. Programmable omni-directional radio signal transmission enables intelligence to be placed "at the edge." The "always-on" status enables transmission rates to vary according to sensor signal values, prolonging battery life.
- Receivers communicate from IPS Wireless Single-Point Transmitters and Remote Transmission Units to the customer's data management system. The receivers utilize spread spectrum, frequency-hopping data management technology that allows up to 2500 single-point transmitters to be monitored and can be expanded in multiples of 2500 transmitters.
- Remote Transmission Units (RTU) can be AC-powered or solar-powered with backup batteries and allow a flexible number of sensor channels (2, 4, 8, 16, 24, 36). Each channel is equipped with a removable, unique conditioning module that can be changed based on the desired sensor. The IPS Wireless RTU uses the same radio transmission technology as battery-powered transmitters, eliminating the need to incorporate separate modems. The IPS Wireless RTU has a self-transmitting range of 1.2 km (.75 miles), but its effective transmission range can be extended to 11.2 km (7.0 miles) with the addition of a network of multiple repeaters.
- Intelligent Repeaters extend the transmission range of IPS Wireless Single-Point Transmitters and RTUs. This technology increases the reliability of the signal transmission at a fraction of the cost of traditional "transceiver" or "line-of-sight" systems that require self-healing "mesh technology."
- Remote Start/Stop Units are comprised of a local transmission unit and a remote receiving unit. They are able to send and receive both analog and digital commands to start or stop pumps and motors and open or close control valves.
Contact a Flowserve representative to learn more about Flowserve equipment monitoring solutions.
Showing all languages below...
资产管理与优化 - 业务评估 - 资产数据管理 - 资产优化解决方案
Flowserve Assetmanagement und Optimierung - Betriebswirtschaftliche Beurteilungen - Bestandsdatenverwaltung Lösungen zur Betriebsmitteloptimierung
資産の保全および最適化 - ビジネスアセスメント - 資産データ管理 - 資産最適化ソリューション
إدارة الأصول وتحسينها إلى المستوى الأمثل التقييمات التجارية • إدارة بيانات الأصول حلول تحسين الأصول إلى المستوى الأمثل
Gestión y optimización de activos - Evaluación de negocios - Gestión de datos de activos - Soluciones de optimización de activos
Flowserve Gerenciamento e Otimização de Ativos - Avaliações de Negócios - Gerenciamento de Dados de Ativos - Soluções em Otimização de Ativos
Flowserve Gestion et optimisation des actifs - Évaluations des affaires - Gestion des données d’actifs - Solutions d’optimisation des actifs
Flowserve Управление активами и оптимизация активов - Оценка бизнеса - Управление данными об активах - Решения для оптимизации активов
Продукция для мониторинга и управления оборудованием - IPS Tempo™ - IPS APEX™ - IPS Wireless™ - IPS Power Monitor™
Flowserve Produits de contrôle et de surveillance d’équipements - IPS Tempo™ - IPS APEX™ - IPS Wireless™ - IPS Power Monitor™
Flowserve Asset Management and Optimization - Business Assessments - Asset Data Management - Asset Optimization Solutions
Flowserve Performance Monitoring - Balance of Plant Equipment Health Monitoring System
Flowserve Performance Monitoring - Automated Vibration Analysis and Alert System
Flowserve Equipment Monitoring and Control Products - IPS Tempo™ - IPS APEX™ - IPS Wireless™ - IPS Power Monitor™
|Description:||IPS APEX is the industry's most sophisticated tool for data acquisition, diagnostics and intelligent control. The IPS APEX solution helps users lower life-cycle costs by delivering actionable information to optimize process control and equipment operation.|
|Description:||The Flowserve IPS Beacon is a data acquisition, logging and visual alert device that monitors process pump health. Mounted atop the pump bearing housing, the intrinsically safe Beacon checks power-end vibration (x-y-z axis) and temperature against pre-set limits, logging this data with a time and date stamp when an alert situation occurs.
In addition, the Beacon is designed so that it can be transformed from a local monitoring and alert device to a remote warning system by integrating it into an IPS Wireless Series 103 multi-point device. With this integration, the IPS Beacon sensor data can be sent “wirelessly,” allowing the user instant access to information without having to be at the pump.
|Description:||The IPS Tempo is a user-friendly, variable frequency drive (VFD) with pre-engineered optimization, protection and control features for rotating equipment. The IPS Tempo solution extends equipment life and lowers life-cycle costs. When connected to specific sensors, it can be configured to enable automated process control and sense detrimental operating conditions, such as closed valves, off-curve operation, dry-running and pump cavitation.|
|Description:||The IPS Power Monitor (model KW941) monitors and displays actual power to the rotating equipment. The IPS Power Monitor is equipped with a programmable startup delay as well as low and high trip points offering simultaneous protection from underload and overload operating conditions.|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.