APEX A7000 Pneumatic Positioner
The APEX 7000 Pneumatic Positioner provides accurate, reliable modulating valve control in a robust, compact package.
Chemical and Liquor, General Industries, Desalination, Coatings
The Apex A7000 Pneumatic Positioner provides accurate valve positioning for rotary and linear actuators in either double acting or spring return configurations. It may be used with 3-15 psi pneumatic control signals (as shown), or fitted with current-to-pressure transducers for 4-20 mA signal inputs. The modular design of the Apex A7000 allows for field retrofitting of the I/P options. The compact, lightweight pneumatic positioner also conforms to NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845 mounting standards and features a UltraDome visual position indicator. The Apex A7000 pneumatic positioner is available with the following options:
- high and low flow spool valves
- and multiple feedback cam
Two spool valve options make the Apex A7000 pneumatic positioner well suited for use with all pneumatic rotary actuator types including:
- Heavy Duty
- Vane and others
The Apex A7000 pneumatic positioner is equally well-suited for use with pneumatic linear actuators and cylinders and may be installed on any actuator conforming to the NAMUR standard. ACCORD also offers a full line of mounting hardware for non-NAMUR actuators.
The Apex A7000 pneumatic positioner housing is constructed from durable die-cast aluminum and epoxy powder coated internally and externally for protection against the toughest applications in all process industries.
- Non-Interactive Span Adjustment reduces calibration time.
- Corrosion Resistant Materials. All exposed parts are either stainless steel, or aluminum treated to permit use in corrosive environments.
- Captive Cover Screws permit calibration without potential for losing screws.
- Optional UltraDome Visual Position Indicator provides fully adjustable, high-contrast, full-angle viewing of valve position.
- Field Up-gradeable. The Apex A7000 is field-up-gradeable to any of three electro-pneumatic options without removing the cover.
Showing all languages below...
Accord APEX A7000 Pneumatic Positioner product specification sheet
Accord APEX A7000 Pneumatic Positioner User Instructions: Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual (IOM)
|Description:||Logix 500 digital positioner family of intrinsically safe positioners|
|Description:||The APEX A8000 High Performace Positioner provides unrivaled valve position control from and analog positioner|
|Description:||Supernova ASAP series Rack and Pinion actuators are designed for butterfly, plug, or ball valves, and offer one compact design for double acting and spring return. Precision die-cast pistons with large cylinder bearings increases efficiencey and cycle lif|
|Description:||The Logix 3200 Series of Digital HART positioners utilize state-of-the-art piezo technology to provide superior performance and reliability. The Logix 3200 series can be easily configured using the local buttons, HART handheld, and ValveSight software.|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.