- ACEC Centrifugal
- Byron Jackson
- Duriron Pipe
- Lawrence Pumps
- Niigata Worthington
- Schmidt Armaturen
- Serck Audco
- United Centrifugal
- Valtek EMA
- Western Land Roller
- Worthington Simpson
The Noble Alloy line of forged and precision cast ball and check valves provide the ultimate in flexibility and value. Unique designs are tailored for high alloy, high temperature, high pressure and tough severe valve applications.
Noble Alloy forged and precision cast ball and check valves provide the ultimate in flexibility and value. With its uniquely interchangeable balls and seats, these valves can be easily retrofitted for changing service conditions. All Noble Alloy valves meet appropriate ASME, API and MSS design and performance criteria.
Learn more about the Nobleizing Surface Enhancement Process
- ASME 150 to 1500 pressure classes (consult factory)
- Size Range 1/2" through 18"
- Most end connections RF, TE, SW, BW RTJ, Lap, Lens and more (consult factory)
- Options like V-Port for quarter turn control, FEM packing options and more
- Meets all applicable ASME specifications including B16.5, B16.10, B16.34