Univalve® Piston Check Valve
A small bore, forged body piston check valve with a body guided disc. Available in class 1690, 2680 and 4500 from sizes 1/2 to 4 inches.
Hydrocarbon Processing, Hydrocracking, Petroleum Production and Refining, Power Generation, Safety Systems, Shutdown Cooling, High Temperature Service, Condensate, Condensate Cooling Water, Geothermal, Heat Recovery Steam Generators, High Pressure Safety Injection, Utility
Boiling Water Reactors Non-safety, Boiler Feedwater Systems, Condensate Systems, Cooling Systems, Heavy Oil and Upgrading, Nuclear Power, OEM, Power Generation, Pressurized Water Reactors - Non-safety, Pressurized Water Reactors - Safety, SAGD, Steam Systems, Boiler Circulation Systems, Boiler Feed, Boiling Water Reactors Safety
ASME (ANSI), ISO 9001:2000, Nuclear, ISO
High Temp, High Pressure
The Flowserve Edward Univalve® Piston Check Valve is small bore with a forged body and a body guided disc. This valve comes equipped with certain aspects and features that allow it to be proficient every time you use it. These features include:
- Minimized flow direction changes and reduced pressure drop due to an inclined stem construction with an optimum flow shape
- Eliminated misalignment, galling and stem bending by the use of anti-thrust rings in the body guided disc
- Positive shutoff and seat life provided by an integral hardsurfaced seat
- Ease of disassembly due to ACME threads being in the threaded bonnet
- Unwelded models use a graphitic gasket for dependable sealing. Welded models employ a fillet weld (canopy weld on stainless steel valves) for absolute protection from body-bonnet leakage.
- Reliable seal provided by a die formed, flexible graphite gasket seated to a prescribed bonnet torque
Available in class 1690, 2680 and 4500 in sizes 1/2 to 4 inches.
Showing all languages below...
This paper is an extension of the Edward guidelines to address high turndown applications in detail. Edward Valves Check and Stop-Check Valves
Comprehensive Product Catalog for the entire Flowserve brand of Edward Forged Steel Valves for commercial applications including Bolted Bonnet Stop Valves.
Comprehensive Product Catalog for the Flowserve brands of Edward and Anchor/Darling Nuclear Application Valves.
Edward Univalve User Instructions: Operation and Maintenance Manual (IOM)
|Description:||A small bore, forged valve with a bolted cover for easy maintenance. Available in class 800 and 1500 from sizes 1/2 to 2 inches.|
|Description:||The 800 Series Piston Check valve feratures positive, low pressure sealing, an optional resilient seat for LLRT applications and a contoured flow path for maximum Cv.|
|Description:||The 1878 Piston Check valve features a contoured flow path for maximum Cv, quick disassembly and a smooth, investment cast body.|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.