Repair and Maintenance
Through Flowserve, plant managers and operators have access to one of the largest repair and maintenance organizations in the industry.
Pump and Seal Repair & Maintenance
Repair & Maintenance
Supported by a global network of quick response centers, a fleet of fully equipped mobile service vehicles and hundreds of highly qualified project managers, engineers and technicians, customers can rely on Flowserve to properly repair and maintain their critical flow management equipment, regardless of OEM.
Broad machining capabilities, advanced welding and material overlay services, progressive testing and inspection techniques, push/pull support, stocking and cost-saving equipment overhaul programs are all integral parts of the Flowserve portfolio. Whether performed on-or off-site, customers are ensured high-quality repair and maintenance practices that focus on optimizing equipment performance, prolonging equipment life and reducing costs. Contact Flowserve to learn more about repair and maintenance capabilities.
A Global Network of Quick Response Centers
Flowserve has a global network consisting of more than 140 Quick Response Centers that is designed to support customers with local parts, repairs and service for process equipment.
- Machining and repair welding
- Upgrades, retrofits and rerates
- Preventive and scheduled maintenance
- Parts and component stocking and supply
- Equipment repair, analysis and testing
A Mobile Service Fleet
Flowserve has invested heavily in a fleet of service vehicles and containers to ensure timely response to customers, regardless of location. Specially equipped with the right tools for any repair or maintenance task, these trucks help Flowserve technicians quickly and reliably perform even complex repairs on critical equipment.
- Class 1 trucks are equipped with medium-duty tooling for emergency response.
- Class 2 trucks are heavy-duty with a full line of tooling for field service of both small and large process equipment.
- Specialty tool containers
- Turnkey project office containers