Flowserve IPS WirelessTM technology provides access to key process and system parameters. This enables plant operators to respond quickly to adverse operating conditions, which enhances productivity and profitability.
IPS Wireless employs unique transmitting units that process sensor signals and wirelessly transmit not only data, but actionable information back to plant operators. Plant operators are able to make timely and informed decisions that lower production costs by increasing equipment availability and operational efficiency. The IPS Wireless radio signal transmission is reliable, scalable, secure and interoperable and interfaces with most existing sensor systems found in process plants.
Flowserve IPS Wireless technology allows the acquisition of analog and digital data where wired systems are not economically feasible. The technology enables the prompt utilization of important equipment and process data, including:
Features and Benefits
Flowserve IPS Wireless offers owners and operators many practical benefits, including:
- Installation and Operating Cost Savings. IPS Wireless is a truly wireless system and can be installed for a fraction of the cost of a typical hard-wired system. Once in place, IPS Wireless helps to lower operating expenses by providing improved and reliable data collection and integration so plant operators receive actionable information, not just data.
- Integration Flexibility. IPS Wireless can provide a complete monitoring and data collection system or be integrated into an existing one. The open platform and scalable architecture of IPS Wireless means it can easily interface with existing instrumentation and controllers. Supported communications include: 4/20 mA, pulse, milliVolt and Modbus.
- Reliable and Secure Data Transmission. IPS Wireless uses secure and reliable packaging and decoding methods to ensure data integrity. Moreover, its omni-direction radio signal transmission technology allows data streams to be securely routed to control units anywhere in the plant.
- Reduced HS&E Risks. By enabling enhanced leak detection and more reliable monitoring of critical processes, IPS Wireless can lower HS&E risks in refineries and process plants.
- Regulation Compliance. In applications where redundant monitoring systems are mandated by the government, IPS Wireless provides a reliable and cost-effective solution for compliance. IPS Wireless’ open platform and scalable architecture enable it to be cost-effectively integrated into existing installations to provide that extra measure of protection.
Contact a Flowserve representative to learn more about Flowserve equipment monitoring solutions.
Types of Flowserve Wireless Technology
|Descrição||Flowserve IPS Wireless technology provides cost-effective, reliable and scalable data communication systems that enhance…|