Edward Tilting Disc Check Valve
A large bore, cast body gate valve with a body guided disc, which offers superior leak tightness and performance. Available in class 600 to 4500 from sizes 2-1/2 to 24 inches.
Primary Coolant, Reactor Feed, Safety Systems, Shutdown Cooling, Condensate, Utility, Condensate Cooling Water, Containment Spray, Core Spray, Geothermal, Heat Recovery Steam Generators, High Pressure Safety Injection, High Temperature Service, Hydrocarbon Processing, Hydrocracking, Petroleum Production and Refining, Power Generation
OEM, Power Generation, Pressurized Water Reactors - Non-safety, Pressurized Water Reactors - Safety, SAGD, Steam Systems, Boiler Circulation Systems, Boiler Feed, Boiler Feedwater Systems, Boiling Water Reactors Non-safety, Boiling Water Reactors Safety, Condensate Systems, Cooling Systems, Heavy Oil and Upgrading, Nuclear Power
ASME (ANSI), ISO 9001:2000, ISO, Nuclear
High Pressure, High Temp
Flowserve Edward Tilting Disc Check Valve is large bore, with a cast body and a body guided disc. These aspects allow the valve to offer superior leak tightness and performance. In addition, several other features and body characteristics permit this valve to work efficiently and correctly. These features include:
- Retained pressure integrity and critical gasket seating surfaces because of a precision machined cover
- Long reliable service due to a preloaded pressure energized flexible graphite composite
- Positive shutoff and long seat life provided by integral hardsurfaced seats in both the body and the disc
- Positive seating to speed closing of disk that is ensured by springs
- Minimized water hammered effects from a fast response to flow reversals, which are provided by a dome shaped, counterweighted disc assembly
- Hinge pin provides a disc pivot point close to its center of gravity and is spiral wound with either coated steel or flexible graphite
- Low pressure drop because of a straight thru compact designed body
Available in class 600 to 4500 from sizes 2-1/2 to 24 inches.
Showing all languages below...
Comprehensive Product Catalog for the entire Flowserve brand of Edward Cast Steel Valves.
Comprehensive Product Catalog for the Flowserve brands of Edward and Anchor/Darling Nuclear Application Valves.
Edward Valves: Flow Performance, Stability and Sealability of Piston-Lift and Tilting-Disk Check Valves White Paper
Edward Valves: Flow Performance, Stability and Sealability of Edward Piston-Lift and Edward Tilting-Disk Check Valves White Paper
|Description:||Anchor-Darling Swing Check valves are designed to prevent the reversal of flow in a piping system.|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.