Edward Univalve® - Stop-Check Valve
A small bore, forged body globe valve with a body-guided disc. Available in class 1690, 2680, and 4500 from sizes 1/2 to 4.
Condensate, Condensate Cooling Water, Geothermal, Heat Recovery Steam Generators, High Pressure Safety Injection, High Temperature Service, Utility, Hydrocracking, Petroleum Production and Refining, Power Generation, Safety Systems, Shutdown Cooling, Hydrocarbon Processing
Power Generation, OEM, Pressurized Water Reactors - Safety, SAGD, Steam Systems, Boiler Circulation Systems, Boiler Feed, Boiler Feedwater Systems, Boiling Water Reactors Non-safety, Boiling Water Reactors Safety, Condensate Systems, Cooling Systems, Heavy Oil and Upgrading, Nuclear Power, Pressurized Water Reactors - Non-safety
ISO, ISO 9001:2000, Nuclear, ASME (ANSI)
High Temp, High Pressure
The Flowserve Edward Univalve Stop Check Valve is small bore with a forged body and a body guided disc. This globe valve has many features that allow it to work resourcefully every day. These features include:
- Ease of disassembly, resistance to galling and wear because of ACME threads in the stem and the threaded bonnet
- Reduced torque, stem wear and galling because the yoke bushing material has a low coefficient of friction
- Faster in-line internal repairs because the two piece yoke-bonnet assembly can be disassembled
- Minimized flow direction changes and reduced pressure drop due to the construction and optimum flow shape of the inclined stem
- Eliminated misalignment due to the utilization of anti-thrust rings in the body guided disc
- Positive shutoff and long seat life provided by an integral hardsurfaced seat
- Sure grip, even when wearing gloves, because the handwheel is rugged and knobbed on smaller valves. Larger, high pressure valves have many times the closing force of an ordinary handwheel due to an impactor handle or handwheel.
- Dependable sealing on unwelded models due to the utilization of a graphitic gasket. Welded models employ a fillet weld (canopy weld on stainless steel valves) for absolute protection from body-bonnet leakage.
- Optimum seal ability and life because the stem packing system uses flexible graphite packing material with carbon fiber anti-extrusion rings
- Reliable bonnet seal because the bonnet seal ring is a die formed, flexible graphite gasket seated to a prescribed bonnet torque
- Positive shutoff and leak protection provided by a secondary stem seal back up in the integral backseat
Available in class 1690, 2680 and 4500 in sizes 1/2 to 4 inches.
Showing all languages below...
Flowserve's engineered solutions maintain durability and precision in the often harsh environments and process conditions of CSP generation, utilizing designs that minimize leaks, function at extreme temperatures, and resist corrosion and abrasion.
Comprehensive Product Catalog for the Flowserve brands of Edward and Anchor/Darling Nuclear Application Valves.
This paper is an extension of the Edward guidelines to address high turndown applications in detail. Edward Valves Check and Stop-Check Valves
Comprehensive Product Catalog for the entire Flowserve brand of Edward Forged Steel Valves for commercial applications including Bolted Bonnet Stop Valves.
|Description:||A small bore, forged globe valve with a bolted bonnet for easy maintenance. Available in class 800 and 1500 from sizes 1/2 to 2 inches .|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.