Edward Bolted Bonnet - Globe (Stop-Check) Valve
A small bore, forged globe valve with a bolted bonnet for easy maintenance. Available in class 800 and 1500 from sizes 1/2 to 2 inches .
Utility, Condensate, Condensate Cooling Water, Geothermal, Heat Recovery Steam Generators, High Pressure Safety Injection, High Temperature Service, Hydrocarbon Processing, Hydrocracking, Petroleum Production and Refining, Power Generation, Safety Systems, Shutdown Cooling
Cooling Systems, Heavy Oil and Upgrading, Nuclear Power, OEM, Power Generation, Pressurized Water Reactors - Non-safety, SAGD, Steam Systems, Boiler Circulation Systems, Boiler Feed, Boiler Feedwater Systems, Boiling Water Reactors Non-safety, Condensate Systems
Nuclear, ISO, ASME (ANSI), ISO 9001:2000
High Temp, High Pressure
The Flowserve Edward Bolted Bonnet Globe (Stop-Check) Valve is small bore, forged and equipped with a bolted bonnet to provide easy maintenance. This globe valve is manufactured with unique features that allow it to work consistently and efficiently. These features include:
- Sure grip, even wearing gloves, because of a rugged, knobbed handwheel
- ACME threads
- Reduced torque and stem wear due to a low coefficient of friction
- Positive sealing with the use of a spiral wound gasket
- Ease of assembly because of the four bolt design
- Ensured proper alignment with the equipped pilot extension
- Prevention of over-compression of gasket with the use of a positive metal to metal stop
- Positive shutoff, long seat life and leak protection due to the integral hard surfaced seat and the secondary stem seal backup
- Optimum seal ability and life with the flexible graphite packing material equipped with anti-extrusion rings
- Minimized flow direction changes and reduced pressure drop by utilizing optimized flow passages
- Eliminated misalignment, galling and stem bending provided by anti-thrust rings
Available in class 800 and 1500 from sizes 1/2 to 2 inches.
Showing all languages below...
Comprehensive Product Catalog for the Flowserve brands of Edward and Anchor/Darling Nuclear Application Valves.
Comprehensive Product Catalog for the entire Flowserve brand of Edward Forged Steel Valves for commercial applications including Bolted Bonnet Stop Valves.
Edward Forged Steel Valve User Instructions: Maintenance Manual (IOM)
|Description:||A small bore, forged body globe valve with a body-guided disc. Available in class 1690, 2680, and 4500 from sizes 1/2 to 4.|
|Description:||The 1878 series globe valves feature a one-piece investment cast body/yoke, T-head stem/disc connection, a bore guided disc and a non-rotating stem.|
|Description:||The 1888 series Double Disc Gate valve features uniform seat wear, rapid closure and no critical angles to maintain.|
|Description:||The 800 Series Globe valve features an investment cast body, oversized stem and a machined backseat.|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.