Flowserve At a Glance
Flowserve people, processes and experience help companies in more than 50 countries around the world.
Flowserve is a recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals and related services to the power, oil, gas, chemical and other industries. Each day our solutions help move even the most volatile fluids and gases safely and securely. With approximately 15,000 employees in more than 50 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Become the world’s most respected company in flow management through our industry expertise, innovative solutions and community commitment.
Move, control and protect the flow of materials in critical industries around the world as a business that exceeds customer expectations, attracts talented employees and delivers superior long-term shareholder value
As a company we are committed to:
- Being an experienced, trusted partner with our customers
- Attracting and retaining a highly-skilled, diversified workforce
- Delivering industry-leading products, services and solutions
- Leveraging innovative technologies and processes
- Ensuring a sustainable business for all of our stakeholders
To learn more about Flowserve, download our Corporate Brochure.
A Local Presence with a Global Reach
Flowserve people, processes and experience help companies in more than 70 countries around the world.
Flowserve at a Glance
- Founded: In 1997 with the merger of two leading fluid motion and control companies – BW/IP and Durco International
- Stock symbol: FLS (NYSE)
- Core Business: Manufacture engineered and industrial pumps, industrial valves, control valves, nuclear valves, valve actuators and controls and precision mechanical seals and related sealing support systems, and provide a range of related flow management services, primarily for the process industry
- More than 15,000 employees in 50 countries
- Customers in more than 70 countries
- World headquarters: Irving, Texas, USA - View a map to our corporate headquarters
5215 N. O’Connor Blvd.
Irving, TX 75039
Flowserve 2010 Bookings by Industry