Valtek Valdisk™ Control Valve
The Valtek Valdisk™ is a heavy-duty, double offset butterfly valve used whenever high capacity is needed with the lowest possible pressure loss. Available in pressure classes 150-2500 in carbon steel and stainless steel as standard materials with a wide variety of alloys as options.
Fire Protection, Gas Industry Service , Condenser Cooling, Gas Scrubbing, Utility, Industrial Plant Services, Mine Dewatering, Pipeline, River Flows, Cooling Water
Auxiliary, Chemical and Liquor, Cooling Systems, Volatile Organic Compounds, Logistics and Tank Farm, Miscellaneous Services, Solvents, Fire Protection - General Industry
ISO 9001:2000, ASME (ANSI)
The high-performance Valtek Valdisk™ Rotary Control Valve uses pressure assisted Jam-lever Toggle™ seating concepts. These concepts achieve bi-directional, bubble-tight shutoff while maintaining low breakout torque at both high and low pressure drops.
- Valdisk™ is available in carbon steel, 316 stainless steel and other alloys. It is also available in ANSI Classes 150 through 2500 in sizes 2" though 30".
- Jam-lever Toggle™ seating assures low breakout torque by utilizing the pressure drop across the valve to aid the seating process. Since the pressure drop supplies much of the seating force, the need for strong actuator seating force, and therefore breakout torque, is reduced.
- Combined with Valdisk's™ high-thrust cylinder actuator and eccentric-cammed disc, it is possible to achieve especially high performance throttling, even in large pressure drops close to the seat.
- A double offset has been designed into the disc to lift it out of the seat immediately upon actuation. This avoids wear on the seat and disc, while reducing leakage and parts replacement. The elimination of friction also improves throttling.
Showing all languages below...
This Safety Manual provides information necessary to design, install, verify and maintain a Safety Instrumented Function (SIF) utilizing a Flowserve Valdisk Butterfly Valve and Cylinder Actuator. This manual provides necessary requirements for meeting the IEC 61508 or IEC 61511 functional safety standards.
The Valtek rotary control valve posters includes Valbart control ball valves, MaxFlo 3 eccentric plug valves, ShearStream segmented ball valves, and Valdisk double off-set butterfly valves. The poster also include pneumatic actuator and digital positioner options.
This technical brochure provides technical details on the application and use of the Valtek Rack & Pinion and the Valtek Scotch Yoke Actuator.
This technical brochure provides technical details on the application and use of the Valtek Valdisk Control Valve.
Logix 3200MD Digital Positioner User Instructions: Installation, Operation, Maintenance and Safety Manual (IOM)
Logix 3000MD Series Digital Positioner technical brochure
Valtek Spring Cylinder Rotary Actuators User Instructions: Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual (IOM)
This technical brochure provides technical details on the application and use of the Valtek Spring Cylinder Rotary Actuator line of products.
Valtek Valdisk Control Valves User Instructions: Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual (IOM)
|Description:||The Flowserve Valtek XL 90 series, two-stage positioner offers fast and sensitive dynamic response characteristics to meet extremely demanding control objectives. The positioner is available with either an electro-pneumatic (I/P) transducer module for mil|
|Description:||The Flowserve Valtek MaxFlo 3 control valve is a high performance eccentric rotary plug valve designed for the process industry. It features a large capacity, standard hardened trim and superior shaft blow-out protection. This valve is available in sizes 1 through 12 inches, ANSI Class 150 through 600 as well as DIN PN16, PN40 and PN63.|
|Description:||The Flowserve Valtek Valdisk™ BX Control Valve is a rugged and dependable butterfly control valve. This valve is available in carbon steel, CF8M, Monel, Hastelloy C and other alloys, ANSI Classes 150 and 300. It is available both wafer and lugged and in sizes 2" through 30". In addition, it is also available with a PFA/Viton soft seat, or metal seats for elevated temperatures.|
|Description:||The Flowserve Logix 3200 Digital HART® positioner utilizes state-of-the-art piezo technology to provide superior performance and reliability. The Logix 3200 can be easily configured using the local buttons, HART handheld, and ValveSight software.|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.