Valtek Valdisk™ Control Valve
The Valtek Valdisk™ is a heavy-duty, double offset butterfly valve used whenever high capacity is needed with the lowest possible pressure loss. Available in pressure classes 150-2500 in carbon steel and stainless steel as standard materials with a wide variety of alloys as options.
Fire Protection, Gas Industry Service , Condenser Cooling, Gas Scrubbing, Utility, Industrial Plant Services, Mine Dewatering, Pipeline, River Flows, Cooling Water
Auxiliary, Chemical and Liquor, Cooling Systems, Volatile Organic Compounds, Logistics and Tank Farm, Miscellaneous Services, Solvents, Fire Protection - General Industry
ISO 9001:2000, ASME (ANSI)
The high-performance Valtek Valdisk™ Rotary Control Valve uses pressure assisted Jam-lever Toggle™ seating concepts. These concepts achieve bi-directional, bubble-tight shutoff while maintaining low breakout torque at both high and low pressure drops.
- Valdisk™ is available in carbon steel, 316 stainless steel and other alloys. It is also available in ANSI Classes 150 through 2500 in sizes 2" though 30".
- Jam-lever Toggle™ seating assures low breakout torque by utilizing the pressure drop across the valve to aid the seating process. Since the pressure drop supplies much of the seating force, the need for strong actuator seating force, and therefore breakout torque, is reduced.
- Combined with Valdisk's™ high-thrust cylinder actuator and eccentric-cammed disc, it is possible to achieve especially high performance throttling, even in large pressure drops close to the seat.
- A double offset has been designed into the disc to lift it out of the seat immediately upon actuation. This avoids wear on the seat and disc, while reducing leakage and parts replacement. The elimination of friction also improves throttling.
Showing all languages below...
This technical brochure provides technical details on the application and use of the Valtek Valdisk Control Valve.
Valtek Valdisk Control Valves User Instructions: Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual (IOM)
Valdisk Butterfly Valve
This Safety Manual provides information necessary to design, install, verify and maintain a Safety Instrumented Function (SIF) utilizing a Flowserve Valdisk Butterfly Valve and Cylinder Actuator. This manual provides necessary requirements for meeting the IEC 61508 or IEC 61511 functional safety standards.
|Description:||The Flowserve Valtek VR rotary cylinder actuator in a high pressure, compact actuator with high torque and pneumatic stiffness for excellent throttling capabilities. The standard splined shaft connection eliminates backlash for precise control. Designed for supply air pressures to 150 psi (10.3 Bar) to eliminate the need for a pressure regulator. The high stiffness provides firm control from 0 to 90 degrees.|
|Description:||Flowserve Automax Supernova series Rack and Pinion actuators are designed for butterfly, plug, or ball valves, and offer one compact design for double acting and spring return. Precision die-cast pistons with large cylinder bearings increases efficiency|
|Description:||The Logix 3400MD FOUNDATION Fieldbus Digital Positioner incoporates ValveSight Diagnostics. This gives the end user the most advanced suite of valve/actuator/positioner diagnostics to alert them to developing situations that may cause valve failure.|
|Description:||The Logix 420 Digitial Positioner is the newest offering from Flowserve. It offers a compact, cost competitive solution for the single acting, explosion proof, intrinsically safe and non-incendive market.|
|Description:||The Logix MD+ Digital positioner uses state of the art technology to provide the customer the most cost effective control of ther critical valves.|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.