Atomac Sampling Valves
APN valves provide safe sammpling of toxic or Highly Corrosive media without interruption of process flow. These sampling valves can be manually operated or automatically operated for convenience or safety.
Waste Processing, Water Treatment, Acid Transfer, Food Processing, Pharmaceuticals, Bleach Chemicals, Caustic and Chlor-Alkali, Chemical and Liquor, Leaching Acid, Agriculture
APN valves provide safe sampling of toxic or Highly Corrosive media without interruption of process flow. These sampling valves can be manually operated or automatically operated for convenience or safety.
The APN/T through-flow sampling valve has a PFA-lined thru-flow body. A 180-degree turn of the handle captures, isolates, and discharges a sample into the sample bottle. Only the sample volume can get to the sample bottle. The process remains isolated at all times.
The APN/SG has all the features of the APN/T plus a borosilicate sight glass for visual monitoring of the process stream.
- ANSI 150 or Din 2501-PN16, 1
- Max Pressure 87 psig (6 Bar)
- Sample volume from 25-200 ml.
- Minimum Dead Space
- Horizontal or vertical piping
- FEP, PFA, or conductive liners available
Showing all languages below...
Brochure explaining the entire Atomac brand of products
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.