W Series Switchbox
W Series Switchbox is a simple switchbox with many feautres. It is designed to be directly and easily mounted onto acuators having connections according to Namur VDI/VDE 3845, in order to reduce switchbox/acuator overall dimensions.
W Series Switchbox is a simple switchbox with many features, including:
- Quick set cams- Push-Set-Release!
- Flat or Dome cover with indicator
- Several switch options- mechanical, gold plated or P+F sensors
- Additional terminals for solenoid, the box works as junction box
- Low profile mounting
- ATEX EEx ia approved versions.
Showing all languages below...
The PMV W Series Switchbox sales brochure.
PMV W Series Switchbox User Instructions: Installation, Operation and Maintence Manual (IOM)
PMV W Series Switchbox ATEX Intrinsically Safe Certificate
Valtek GOST R certificate
|Description:||The XCL series UltraSwitch is a globally certified explosion-proof/flame-proof position indicator.|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.