Valbart Subsea Trunnion-Mounted Ball Valves
Valbart Subsea Trunnion-Mounted Bal Valves are certified for subsea service per API 6D SS.
Subsea, Subsea Drives
ASME (ANSI), ISO, ISO 9001:2000
Valbart designed the Subsea Trunnion-Mounted Ball Valves for total reliability against internal and external leaks. The design of this quarter-turn ball valve is compatible with hydraulic actuators, ROV operated gear boxes and electrical and hydraulic umbilical systems.
- Metal-to-metal seats for non-clean service utilizing tungsten carbide coating with ball and seat lapped.
- Elastomeric or lip seals prevent internal leakage.
- Seal surfaces are manufactured from corrosion resistant alloys, CRA, or CRA overlay to prevent corrosion.
- Duplex, Super-Duplex and nickel alloys (635 and 718) are used to prevent sulphide/ chlorine stress corrosion cracking.
- Valbart subsea valve designs are tested and validated in a hyperbaric chamber to ensure compliance with safety and functionality requirements.
- Certification to API 6D SS by a third party.
- Self-relieving seats in combination with double piston effect seats provide two ball and seat seals.
- Metal seated valves
- Double piston effect seats
- Gear operators with ROV interface, hydraulic operators and digital positioners
Showing all languages below...
Valbart Subsea Trunnion-Mounted Ball Valves brochure
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.