Valbart Double Block and Bleed Valves- DBBV
The design of the Valbart Double Block and Bleed Valve, DBBV, is available in side-entry with either a bolted or welded body, for onshore, offshore or subsea configurations.
Power Generation, Chemical Processing, Gas Production, LNG, Offshore, Oil Production, Petrochemical Processing, Petroleum Production and Refining
Gas Treatment, LNG, Oil and Gas, Power Generation
ASME (ANSI), ISO, ISO 9001:2000
The "Double Block and Bleed Isolation Philosophy," used in Valbart's Double Block and Bleed Valve, DBBV, requires two in-line isolation valves and a bleed valve. These elements are used to drain or vent trapped fluid between the two closure elements in order to safely isolate the downstream pipe. This feature is achieved with one single valve containing a bleed port between the two valves.
- Space and weight saving features of the trunnion-mounted ball valve.
- Cost savings for the product and installation.
- Minimized leak paths.
- Increased structural integrity.
- Increased reliability of the system.
- Ease and cost savings of automation- pneumatic, hydraulic or electric actuation configurations.
- Metal seated valves
- Double piston effect seats
- Extended vent fittings
- Numerous body, trim, seal area overlay and seal materials available
Showing all languages below...
Valbart Double Block and Bleed (DBB) Valves brochure
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.