The Scienco BC6 pump is a versatile self-priming diaphragm pump designed for use with intermediate bulk containers. Its removable drive unit offers reduced total operating costs.
Agriculture, Chemical Transfer, Light Oils
Six Piston Diaphragm Construction is highly reliable and can run dry without damage
Unique Mounting Design enables closed system mixing, transfer and rinsing
Low Profile Design allows stacking of tank with pump installed
Unique Slip-In-Place Discharge Port rotates for easy operation.
Removable Drive Unit enables multiple unit pumping with a single drive unit.
Optional Bottom-Mount, Adjustable Dip Tube enables use with numerous tank sizes
Low Amperage Draw allows the drive unit to operate without overheating
Pump Cover protects pistons and springs from damage and contamination when not in use
Manual Tank Vent is standard
- Flows to 45 l/m (12 gpm)
- Heads to 3.6 m (12 ft)
- Pressures to 1.7 bar (25 psi)
- Temperatures to 55°C (130°F)
- Viscosities to 2500 cP (11 600 ssu)
- Materials of construction
- Pump housing - Glass-filled polypropylene
- Internal wetted parts - Polypropylene, Ryton® and stainless steel
- Diaphragm - Santoprene®
- Gaskets and O-rings - EPDM (Viton® and Buna-N® optional)
- Coupling - EPDM (Viton optional)
- Hose clamps - Stainless steel
- Discharge hose - Discharge hose EPDM
Showing all languages below...
Flowserve Scienco BC6 Pump - Intermediate Bulk Container Pump and Drive Unit
|Description:||With market-leading flow rates, the CT6 self-priming diaphragm pump is the premier solution for agricultural and DEF transfer needs.|
|Description:||The DD6 is a tough and versatile self-priming diaphragm pump designed to transfer liquids of high or low viscosity.|
|Description:||The SEM-10SS electronic flow meter is a multiple use, non-commercial nutating disc flow meter with electronic LCD readout. Constructed of stainless steel and plastic, the versatile SEM-10SS can be used with many chemicals and petroleum products.|
|Description:||The SEM-10 and SEM-10FT electronic flow meters offer simple one-touch operation and come ready to use.|
|Description:||The PH6 Panther diaphragm pump is a non-UL rated polypropylene and Nylon transfer pump for both low and high viscosity fluids. The PH6 pump has become the standard for many ag chem mini-bulk systems.|
|Description:||The HP-30 and HP-55 drum pumps are designed to efficiently deliver high volumes of harsh and viscous chemicals at low pressures.|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.