ECPJ ISO 13709/API 610 (VS4) Vertical Sump Pump
The Flowserve ECPJ is a rugged, single stage vertical lineshaft sump pump designed to perform tough jobs reliably, under a variety of difficult conditions. Based on a modular design system, it is fully compliant with the latest ISO 13709/API 610 (VS4) standards and may be custom engineered for the specific application in which it will be used.
Auxiliary (chemical), Drilling and Production, Flood Control, Ground Water Development and Irrigation, Water Supply and Treatment (oil and gas), Molten Salt Transfer, Offsites and Waste Treatment, Renewable Fuel Production, Shipping, Heavy Oil, Oil Sands and Shale
Oil and Gas, Power Generation, General Industries, Chemical Processing, Water Resources
Pump Casing and Cover features metal to metal fit with fully confined, controlled compression gasket to endure proper sealing and alignment.
Dynamically Balanced Precision Cast Impeller limits vibration and ensures smooth operation over a wide flow range. An anti-rotation impeller nut positively locks the impeller to the shaft without exposing its threads to the pumped fluid.
API 682 Seal Chambers allow for installation of cartridge style single, dual unpressurized and dual pressurized mechanical seals to meet required safety and environmental requirements.
Modular Design with a range of impeller and casing designs allows the hydraulics to be tailored to the service requirements.
Thrust Pot with API 40° angular contact bearings in back-to-back arrangement enables standard (non thrust) electrical motors to be used and fulfills API 610 bearing life criteria..
- Four API 610 compliant hydraulic designs.
- Closed multivane impeller with front and back rear rings
- Open multivane impeller with back vanes
- Suitable for handling soft particles like PTA applications
- Free flow impeller with back vanes
- Recommended for enahnced solids handling capability
- Steam jacketed casing
- Mandatory for liquid sulfur service
- Baseplate options
- Non pressurized
- Foundation or steel structure mounting
- DIN 2501 PN 6 - Tank Pressures to 6 bar (87 psi)
- ANSI 150 lbs
- ANSI 300 lbs
- Customer specific dimensions
- Shaft sealing options
- Throttle bushing
- Lip seal with grease filled stuffing box
- Soft packing
- API 610 compliant cartridge designs
- Single mechanical seal, including dry running types
- Pressurized double mechanical seal
- Unpressurized double mechanical seal
- Additional Options
- Steam heating
- Suction strainer
- Bearing cooling (API Plan A)
- Internal or external bearing flushing
- Multiple API seal flushing, barrier fluid and quench system piping plans
- Suction Pipe
- Flows to 1000 m3/h (4000 gpm)
- Heads to 150 m (500 ft)
- Pressures to 20 bar (285 psi)
- Temperatures to 350°C (660°F)
- Column lengths to 6 m (22 ft)
- 45 sizes available
Showing all languages below...
ATEX Zone 0 (Category 1) Certificate for WUJ, ECPJ, JCP, CPXV, CPXV fitted with Mark 3 hydraulics (Brunn and Newark plant)
RTN-R Arnage Pump type: CPX, CNX, LC, LCB, ME, MHP, DS, MEN, MENBLOC, GWP, SVCN, SVC, HNN, LC-V, FV, LNN, LNE, LN, LNS, SL, LNGT, MP, HE, HED, HXB, HVC, RHC, UYD, JTC, UYS, F, NM, NMD, NMDA, WDX, NMAD, AS, WTB, AC, NMS, VF, HHS, HS, L, M, EK, SP, CSO, LCS, ECPJ, QL, AH, ERPJ, MEN-SP, CPXV, PL-C, LCP, WY, WB
RTN-R Brunn Pump type: ERPN, ERPN-M, HW, HWM, HWM-2, W, WM, WM-2, MSP, WX, WXB, WUJ, ERPJ, ECPJ, JCP, WUC
Flowserve ECPJ (VS4) Pump - Sump Pump
ATEX Zone 0 Sump Pump Certificate no. Sira 03ATEX9302 Issue 2.
Flowserve ECPJ API 610 (VS4) Vertical Sump Pump
Flowserve Pumping Solutions for Sump Applications
Installation, Operation, and Maintenance instructions for Vertical, single stage sump pumps
|Description:||Compliant with ISO 5199, the CPXV is a vertical sump pump incorporating state-of-the-art hydraulic design for efficient and reliable service. It is highly customizable to meet a wide range of needs. And, for oil and gas installations, the CPXV is available with many ISO 13709/API 610 compliant features.|
|Description:||Boasting the same casing, reverse vane impeller and CBL cover as the industry-leading Durco Mark 3 chemical process pump, the ESP3 is the only vertical wet-pit immersion sump pump to offer parts interchangeable with standard ASME B73.1 horizontal pumps.|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.