PH6-DEF Diaphragm Transfer Pump
The PH6-DEF diaphragm pump is a versatile, transfer pump engineered for use with Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF). The PH6-DEF pump is chemically resistant, lightweight, easily portable and highly reliable.
Materials of construction compliant with all sections of ISO 22241.
Vertical or horizontal container top mount.
Removable cartridge containing diaphragm, valves and bypass assembly eases maintenance and field replacement.
Multiple pump-chamber design for increased dependability.
EPDM seals standard.
SEM-10 flow meters, discharge hose, and ball valve and spout available.
2-Year Service Program on standard duty DEF pumps and pump mounted flow meters.
- Flows to 38 l/m (10 gpm) at 16°C (60°F)
- Pressures to 1.7 bar (25 psi)
- Temperatures to 55°C (130°F)
- 115-volt AC operated motor with 6.1 m (20 ft) cable; 12-volt DC motor optional
Ryan Ollinger, Sales Manager
Showing all languages below...
Flowserve DEF Product Support Catalog – PH6-DEF Diaphragm Transfer Pump for use with Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF)
Flowserve PH6-DEF - Reliable Pumping Systems for Diesel Exhaust Fluid Applications
|Description:||The SMX non-metallic motor pump is an overhung, end suction, close coupled tangential discharge, frame mounted design, engineered for general industry use.|
|Description:||The SMP standard motor pump is an overhung, end suction, close coupled, tangential discharge, frame mounted design, engineered for general industry use.|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.